CompuCom
www.compucom.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Contract company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milford, MI

I worked at CompuCom full-time for more than a year

ProsGood benefits for time off.

ConsNo raises were given in the past three years. Company bought and there was a lack of information on direction. Seem like upper management wanted to keep the profits to them-self.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the wealth, given no raises to a group of employees that has worked very hard for the contract seem unfair. There is a disconnect with upper management and employees.

Management with a schizophrenic vision

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at CompuCom full-time for less than a year

Pros: Work here if you have no other career options Cons: CompuCom's leadership have conflicting visions and no one with the leadership skills to make any of them a… Advice to Senior Management: Actual communication would be great. Vague "do something else, I don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Reasonable stop gap

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I worked at CompuCom as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good network of connections, worked hard to find placements. … Cons: Not great at understanding my skill set, tended to get placed where… More

There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!

CompuCom – Why Work for Us?

​​ “It’s exciting to work for company that is committed to their employees and clients, encourages continual learning and success and promotes a positive and dynamic working environment.” CompuCom, the leading… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CompuCom CEO James W. Dixon. All reviews posted anonymously by CompuCom employees.