CompuCom

www.compucom.com

Compucom...is it worth it to you??? More like a good place to start...then get out quick.

Systems Support Technician (Former Employee) Bentonville, AR

ProsThey believe that family time & play are as important as the work. Training is a topic that they discuss. Not really a pro, I just felt bad there was only 1 nice thing to say about them. Oh, the health benefits are decent.

ConsThey are not a company that shows loyalty to their employees. They pay about 15% below market for this position at least & they have changed the scope of the position I had been hired for originally, multiple times. All the changes were adding more responsibilities & more technology to be supported. In the years I was there I did not see 1 bonus & only a 2% raise. They do not give cost of living raises, only performance raises, but without reviews how is your performance ever reviewed? Over 3 years there &, you guessed it, not 1 review.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just say you care about your employees & don't tell your employees one day that there are no raises & then many times over the course of that next year post nothing but gains. Worse than that you rub it in everyone's face via email. Thanks...

Avoid like the plague!

Technical Support Tech (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros: Good place to get your foot in the IT field door if your just out… Cons: Poor pay, no pay increase, very little to no bonuses, HUGE clique within management team. Complaints are either ignored, or turned around to be "your fault".… Advice to Senior Management: Just remember that your employees are what make your company run. Keep treating them poorly, and once the economy turns around, your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Happy at Compucom

Tech Support Analyst (Current Employee) Tewksbury, MA

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros: They provide a work-at-home opportunity, which is fantastic. Although, having employees work from home saves Compucom money by not having to rent out office… Cons: A lot of the people that I work with have terrible people skills and it's frustrating that I'm grouped in together… Advice to Senior Management: hire more people, train everyone on customer service skills, give… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!