CompuCom

www.compucom.com

Companies should listen more to the employees who are forward facing to the clients.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThey believe that family time & play are as important as the work. Training is a topic that they discuss. In some cases they do not want to pay for the certifications. The beneifits of working for this are very good.

ConsThey are not a company that shows loyalty to their employees. They pay about 20% below market for this position at least & they have changed the scope of the position I had been hired for originally, multiple times. All the changes were adding more responsibilities & more technology to be supported. In the years I have been with the company I have seen only 3 raises of minimal amounts in double digit years of service. They do not give cost of living raises, only performance raises, however those do not seem to be fairly distributed.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just say you care about your employees & don't tell your employees one day that there are no raises & then many times over the course of that next year post nothing but gains. Worse than that you rub it in everyone's face via email.

Good for health insurance or if you're trying to work out problems at home.

Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at CompuCom

Pros: If you work in the field, complete hands-off attitude of management unless something goes… Cons: If you work in the field, complete hands-off attitude of management unless something goes wrong, i.e. someone has a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop having 50+ field employees assigned to a single manager, especially when that manager has customer-facing responsibilities! The lack of professional development. promotions, and… More

Could be a great organization with the right management team in place.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at CompuCom

Pros: Great place to gain experience and leave. Cons: A revolving door, high turnover. Extremely cliquish. Incompetent, clueless management. Clueless individuals are tasked to make… Advice to Senior Management: "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CompuCom.

Worked for CompuCom? Contribute to the Community!