CompuCredit
www.compucredit.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Compucredit is a good place to work!

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Wilkesboro, NC

I have been working at CompuCredit

ProsFull authority to work and manage the way you think best, looking for results, so long as you don't break the law, do anything immoral or unethical.

ConsCompucredit just outsourced most of its credit card work off shore, so the company is downsizing. It's sad, because the work the in-house call centers did was outstanding, especially dealing with their subprime portfolio.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the deal....let people plan their future....

Working at CCRT

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CompuCredit

Pros: The people are the best. Everyone works very well… Cons: Communication is not very good between management and employees. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees more informed on what is going on. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

great place to work a few years ago but not now

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at CompuCredit

Pros: open door policy with all management, friendly and young staff,… Cons: management used to have quarterly meetings about status of the company until a couple years ago when major layoffs… Advice to Senior Management: take note of employees who are becoming less available and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CompuCredit.

Worked for CompuCredit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CompuCredit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CompuCredit CEO David G. Hanna. All reviews posted anonymously by CompuCredit employees.