Compugain
www.compugain.com Herndon, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Come in with the understanding that this is a small company that is growing.

Herndon, VA

I have been working at Compugain full-time for more than a year

ProsEngaging and interactive work environment. As with many smaller companies, there is room to make your own opportunities at this company and those who are hungry to succeed will. There is a good level of appreciation for a job well done, especially if you are creative and able to attack your responsibilities in such a way.

ConsThere seems to be some issues with the transparency with SOME of the upper management. As this is a small company everyone shares the same office space and often when many of the managements' doors are closed the atmosphere can become uneasy. There doesn't seem to be a set process for releasing information to the company employees and often times other actions take place before anything is said and that causes people to speculate.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet in place processes that harbor productivity, transparency, and accountability.

Good

I have been working at Compugain

Pros: They provide good compensation but again it depends on how much you can negotiate… Cons: no appreciation of work done....no promotions or salary increase...if you… Advice to Senior Management: Need to work for the employees and not for themselves. Need… More

Wouldn't recommend Compugain to my friends.

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Compugain

Pros: Tele work opportunity Work/Life balance promoted Salary at par with industry standard Cons: Lack of clear direction from the top management. Top management likes to hear what they want to hear not… Advice to Senior Management: Need some clarity of thought. Need a company Vision and Mission… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Compugain.

Worked for Compugain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compugain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compugain CEO Debasish Hota. All reviews posted anonymously by Compugain employees.