Compulink Management Center
www.laserfiche.com Long Beach, CA 150 to 499 Employees

I missed this place

Solutions Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Compulink Management Center

ProsI have worked here for 2 years. For other reasons, I had to relocate. My current job is nothing compared to my previous. The things I missed are: working in smaller group. Having more control over product direction.

ConsWorking at a really large company now, I am exposed to more people. This I didn't have at Laserfiche. But I knew the names of most everyone in my department are Laserfiche. Here at [...] I don't know even 5%.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen an office near me.

Great place to grow and learn

I have been working at Compulink Management Center

Pros: Let me tell you about the small things that I noticed. -lots of opportunities for learning -good work/life balance -great sunny location (good bye snow!) -relocation… Cons: workplace culture really is different on the micro level. some teams are more driven and some are… Advice to Senior Management: more buracracy and formal processes please. I feel awkward asking people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits...too much politics

I have been working at Compulink Management Center

Pros: Very good resume experience, you have a lot of expectations and are… Cons: Too much politics, there is no such thing as fairness. Advice to Senior Management: Offer better training, better management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Compulink Management Center.

Worked for Compulink Management Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compulink Management Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compulink Management Center CEO Nien-Ling Wacker. All reviews posted anonymously by Compulink Management Center employees.