Compulink Management Center

www.laserfiche.com

A great experience for a fresh grad, but not for too long

Solutions Engineer (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

ProsLaserfiche is a great place to start a career fresh out of college. You really have an opportunity to hit the ground running and make your own way without a whole lot of training. You will very quickly be working directly with a wide variety of clientele.

ConsThe caveat to the pros is that there really is not a lot of guidance and training for how to do your work. You are expected to churn out results but there isn't particularly good direction on how to get there. The other major problem is that there is a very low ceiling in terms of growth potential. I say get in, work for 2-3 years max and move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should hire external experts instead of constantly hiring fresh college grads. The college grad network is great for young youthful energy, but we are missing out on vital real industry expertise because everyone in the company is for the most home grown.

Leadership that needs serious help.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Compulink Management Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free lunch, recreation rooms, young co-workers. Cons: Large turn overrate as a result of built up frustration with management. They'll never change their style of management and refuse to acknowledge their faults.… Advice to Senior Management: Hopeless. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good place for experience, but poor employee appreciation

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA

I worked at Compulink Management Center full-time

Pros: For junior software engineers, this is definitely one of the best place to get hands-on experience. There are a ton… Cons: The management do not know how to appreciate their employees. Once you've had a really good year, the management will reward you well the… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to appreciate what your people can do. If you're going to promote someone, have someone else… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Compulink Management Center.

Worked for Compulink Management Center? Contribute to the Community!