There are newer employer reviews for Compushare

Revolving Door for new hires that are over promised and undelivered

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Pros

Flexibility to run your own business and explore new opportunities

Cons

Line of communication from upper and mid-level management was poor. Also, witnessed the exectuitve team verbally demeaning former and existing employees, customers and prospective customers on a regular basis. Driven by arrogance and greed from the top down. Customer service was dependent on a few support reps and the rest simply punched a clock for a paycheck

Advice to Management

Compushare culture is a 2 on a scale from 1 - 10....

Other Employee Reviews for Compushare

Fantastic opportunity for technology and business minded individuals

I have been working at Compushare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Compushare has offered me the opportunity to work in many different roles and at various levels within the company. I am exposed to the latest technologies and am empowered to make a difference within the company and to our clients. Those that I work with are among the very best and brightest I have ever worked with in my career. It is a very rewarding experience working at Compushare. Compushare has the type of culture that you get out what you put in. If you come into Compushare and expect an easy job...you won't last long. Dedicated employees that understand that the company gives you as much as you give to it will do very well at Compushare. Those individuals that go from job to job looking for a corporate handout won't do well at Compushare.

Cons

Employees care about each other and the clients to the point that often that work/life balance can sometimes not be so balanced. This isn't so much a cultural thing as much as a personal thing for many employees that feel so strongly about role in the company and to clients that many feel compelled to do this. But we work to live, not the other way around...but I think we sometimes forget that.

Advice to Management

Turnover in IT is a natural thing due to the fast moving nature of our industry so greater cross training and a few more resources will go a long way to keep Compushare the leader in this industry.

2. Credential Coordinator

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Compushare as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, lovely building and cafeteria is great.

Cons

Permanent staff did not really speak when passing in the hallways (even after sometimes being spoken to first). They knew who was temporary and treated people as such.

Advice to Management

If you lay off a worker by phone make sure you leave a message. Don't say you tried, but when Monday comes the worker is puled into the offfice and asked to leave the property. Also, don't have a smile on your face when trying to explain (lie) that you already tried to contact them. This happened. What was really messed up: This manager was the last person I spoke to Fri....