Compushare

www.compushare.com
  www.compushare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Compushare

Revolving Door for new hires that are over promised and undelivered

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at Compushare

Pros

Flexibility to run your own business and explore new opportunities

Cons

Line of communication from upper and mid-level management was poor. Also, witnessed the exectuitve team verbally demeaning former and existing employees, customers and prospective customers on a regular basis. Driven by arrogance and greed from the top down. Customer service was dependent on a few support reps and the rest simply punched a clock for a paycheck

Compushare culture is a 2 on a scale from 1 - 10....

20 Other Employee Reviews for Compushare (View Most Recent)

Fantastic opportunity for technology and business minded individuals

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Compushare has offered me the opportunity to work in many different roles and at various levels within the company. I am exposed to the latest technologies and am empowered to make a difference within the company and to our clients. Those that I work with are among the very best and brightest I have ever worked with in my career. It is a very rewarding experience working at Compushare. Compushare has the type of culture that you get out what you put in. If you come into Compushare and expect an easy job...you won't last long. Dedicated employees that understand that the company gives you as much as you give to it will do very well at Compushare. Those individuals that go from job to job looking for a corporate handout won't do well at Compushare.

Cons

Employees care about each other and the clients to the point that often that work/life balance can sometimes not be so balanced. This isn't so much a cultural thing as much as a personal thing for many employees that feel so strongly about role in the company and to clients that many feel compelled to do this. But we work to live, not the other way around...but I think we sometimes forget that.

Turnover in IT is a natural thing due to the fast moving nature of our industry so greater cross training and a few more resources will go a long way to keep Compushare the leader in this industry.

I wish Compushare the best

Former Employee - Financial Systems Consultant (Systems/Network Engineer) in Modesto, CA

I worked at Compushare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely loved the people I worked with and the clients were top notch.

Cons

When the banking industry took a downward turn they had to reduce staff.

I was pushing the adoption of VM's and it seemed to me they were very slow to adopt the technology. My advice would be to seriously look at new technology.

There are newer employer reviews for Compushare