There are newer employer reviews for Compushare

A good place to learn a ton, but you will be underpaid.

Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are a ton of technologies to learn and they are currently pushing to make it a better place to work, but they have a long way to go.

Cons

The service desk is a stressful place to work and always will be. Also, shifts range from 6 AM to 8PM, but be prepared to get the bad shift which is 11-8 (1 hour unpaid lunch).

20 Other Employee Reviews for Compushare (View Most Recent)

If you want to work with the best of the best, work here.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Staff in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Staff in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The greatest thing about working at Compushare has been watching my ideas become reality. I have had the privilege of working at Compushare for over 10 years, and I have been able to be involved with almost every aspect of the company. I feel my ideas are valued and many of them have become part of Compushare's culture, environment or products. I have had consistent growth in my career and love coming to work each day.

Secondarily, when the last recession began to hit, I was so glad to be a part of the Compushare family. I had complete faith that the company could survive the impending doom, and while many of my friends and former colleagues were being laid off, Compushare took care of its employees and did not lay off a single one. Compushare's management team are professionals and I had no doubt that we could thrive in the down economy.

Cons

There is only one con to working at Compushare, and that is the expectation of hard work. If you want to slack off and hide in a cubicle this is not the place for you. The upside to this is that you don't end up working with a bunch of slackers who are just trying to do the minimal amount of work for the maximum amount of pay. Being someone who enjoys to work, I usually end up with all the work in that type of environment. Not pulling your weight is not tolerated.

This is a great place to work, keep it up!

Fantastic place to learn and grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work among the smartest and most dedicated professionals. The company is a leader in the space and is way out in front from a technology and market perspective. The company is very agressive and the culture is one that attracts people with that same drive.

Cons

People are asked to do a lot. People at Compushare want to work hard, but it's not for everyone. The culture is a sink or swim type atmosphere. If you're weak, it is sensed immediately, and there's not a lot of room for weakness.

Do more to bring the disparate groups together as one company.

There are newer employer reviews for Compushare