Compushare

www.compushare.com
  www.compushare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Compushare

A good place to learn a ton, but you will be underpaid.

Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are a ton of technologies to learn and they are currently pushing to make it a better place to work, but they have a long way to go.

Cons

The service desk is a stressful place to work and always will be. Also, shifts range from 6 AM to 8PM, but be prepared to get the bad shift which is 11-8 (1 hour unpaid lunch).

20 Other Employee Reviews for Compushare (View Most Recent)

If you want to work with the best of the best, work here.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Staff in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Staff in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The greatest thing about working at Compushare has been watching my ideas become reality. I have had the privilege of working at Compushare for over 10 years, and I have been able to be involved with almost every aspect of the company. I feel my ideas are valued and many of them have become part of Compushare's culture, environment or products. I have had consistent growth in my career and love coming to work each day.

Secondarily, when the last recession began to hit, I was so glad to be a part of the Compushare family. I had complete faith that the company could survive the impending doom, and while many of my friends and former colleagues were being laid off, Compushare took care of its employees and did not lay off a single one. Compushare's management team are professionals and I had no doubt that we could thrive in the down economy.

Cons

There is only one con to working at Compushare, and that is the expectation of hard work. If you want to slack off and hide in a cubicle this is not the place for you. The upside to this is that you don't end up working with a bunch of slackers who are just trying to do the minimal amount of work for the maximum amount of pay. Being someone who enjoys to work, I usually end up with all the work in that type of environment. Not pulling your weight is not tolerated.

This is a great place to work, keep it up!

A Team of High Performing Professionals Driven to Succeed

Current Employee - Director in Santa Ana, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Compushare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The talent of technical, administrative, support and consulting professionals is at a higher level than any other company for whom I have worked. There is an extraordinary drive on the part of all professionals to do the right thing as it relates to the client, and the focus on all aspects of performance is sharp. This is an environment in which you will be challenged to grow and change, and you cannot help but become more knowledgeable and skilled as a result of working here.

Cons

We can run very fast at times, and have to be reminded to slow down at times, and communicate more widely, more often and more effectively.

Continue focusing on the client, company and professional, and communicate the shared successes more often. Continue to communicate the innovations that are being made within the product line, and encourage and publicly recognize many of the more quiet daily heros.

There are newer employer reviews for Compushare