Compushare
www.compushare.com Santa Ana, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Challenging - but on the absolute cutting edge

Cloud Computing Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Compushare full-time for more than a year

ProsI work hard, but am well paid and very appreciated for what I do. When you get things done, the clients and other employees truly appreciate you. I work on the latest technology and cloud computing platform (specifically for the banking industry). I love what I do. I came from a company where the quality of service delivery was second to revenue, Compushare isn't like this. They really want the best for their clients, and this makes me happy with my job.

ConsI can see how some people in the company, particularly if they're working with legacy clients (non-cloud) could get discouraged. A small percentage of field engineers get an opportunity to move into the cloud hosting space (the cream rising to the top). If you were in this position, I can easily see how the hours and stress would lead to dissatisfaction with the job. My advice to anyone in that position is to work hard, and constantly ask for a move to the cloud computing side.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy manager(s) are good, and Romir's leadership is solid. I've learned a ton and plan on staying here for a long while. The only advice I'd share is to further encourage a work-life balance (it's better now, but 70 hours a week was not uncommon for me for the first year).

Managed service provider for small financial institutions

Financial Systems Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Compushare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Every day is different, you meet a lot of great people at the clients. Most positions are remote in nature, which is… Cons: They are more focused on creating vendor lock-in and increasing billable… Advice to Senior Management: Focus less on short term profit and metrics and more on doing what is right… More

Be prepared to be over worked.

Manager (Former Employee)
Irving, TX

I worked at Compushare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The technical people at Compushare are second to none. They are friendly, technically sound and willing to help. The ability to work from home is a… Cons: The expected hours are completely ridiculous. If you are an exempt employee expect to work 60+ hours a week, every week. Projects are given a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop taking on new clients until you can properly support them. Stop patting yourselves on the back and give credit where it's due. Stop running your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Compushare.

Worked for Compushare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Compushare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Compushare CEO Romir Bosu . All reviews posted anonymously by Compushare employees.