Computech, Inc.

www.computechinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Computech, Inc.

Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

I have been working at Computech, Inc.

Pros

An excellent place to grow. A nurturing environment which will allow your career to grow to it's greatest and fullest potential.

Cons

It took me a while to think of how I could capture my thoughts on the feedback I would provide.

I came to one conclusion, that I wanted to echo the sentiments of many forming one cohesive thought process which

9 Other Employee Reviews for Computech, Inc. (View Most Recent)

It's an ok place to work

I have been working at Computech, Inc.

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

needs more resources within the facility.

they're doing fine.

Good for a couple of years, then split

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Computech, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Agile, collaborative environment. For the most part, does believe in user-centers design. Good project managers with experience in client engagement. Emphasis on communication: regular meetings, stand-ups, instant messages & chat, and encouraging specialists to co-locate on ad-hoc basis whenever needed; keeps everyone informed and involved. Multiple clients allow for specialists and managers to gain experience across projects—variety of work and opportunities.

Cons

Company does not invest in new hardware or software, leaving itself open to competitors with higher-performance offerings. Rarely sends employees to conferences or education-related events, neither as speakers nor attendees. Great difficulty when negotiating contracts: gives up much to keep clients. No one platform: each solution is custom-built, which has its Pros, yet will tend to make clients wary of becoming entangled. Extremely stingy on benefits and education support for manager and lower ranks, while execs globetrot on income from their work. Very specialized in public sector, with no experience or contracts in corporate or other verticals.

Involve subject matter experts more. Push for company & specialists' needs for success during contract negotiations, rather than giving in to clients so often. Decrease exec pay slightly to pay for more continuing education of specialists and managers, helping both contracts' output and quality, as well as increased employee retention.

There are newer employer reviews for Computech, Inc.