There are newer employer reviews for Computech

Good company to Work and Learn

I have been working at Computech

Pros

Working with experienced recruiter's and good environment to learn from them!!

Cons

I haven't faced anything yet

8 Other Employee Reviews for Computech (View Most Recent)

Friendly, flexible management, good work/life balance, autonomy

I have been working at Computech (less than an year)

Pros

I was hired for a job that had two facets to it, for one I had more background than the other. My manager has given me time to understand the role I am not familiar with and has trained me. This company is very supportive of its employees and wants them to be successful. If you have problems they work with you to figure out why you are not successful, they don't just fire you like some of our competitors. I am given a lot of independence in my work, which is nice to not have someone checking in on you constantly. They have given me a lot of options for a great work/life balance which is important to me because I have young children. Overall I appreciate that they trust me as an employee and give me a lot of autonomy to do my job as I see fit.

Cons

I am in a satellite office so I feel somewhat out of touch with the rest of the staff, but if I reach out with questions or issues they always are there to help and respond quickly.

Worst Indian run contract hiring agency I have ever run across. A bunch of Abusive. Manipulative, Lying Illegals.

Former Employee - Customer Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Computech as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They dole out NCR Ce contracts even without relevant experience.

Cons

Their thick accents makes it hard if not impossible to communicate with ease. They manipulate the number of hours, they pay sub-par mileage, no benefits what so ever. They will hire you and then toss you to their clients then leave you to rot. They promise a three month contract to hire program but leave you as a contractor without any benefits whatsoever and milk you to no end. They will even cheat you on your gasoline reimbursement on your mileage and won't reimburse you for toll fees properly. You do not get a separate calculation on your reimbursable expenses and your hourly wages so you can not tell exactly how much they are cheating you out of your wages.

Get your act together or go back from where you came from.

There are newer employer reviews for Computech