Computer Merchant

www.tcml.com
There are newer employer reviews for Computer Merchant

I am grateful for all the opportunies made available to me over the years.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwell, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwell, MA

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked with TCM close to 20 years and enjoy the atmosphere, location and fellow employees. The building is beautiful and the location eliminates most of the stress caused by a long and traffic laden commute. I also enjoy taking advantage of the many benefits afforded to me such as the free in-house gym facilities, company gatherings and activities. TCM is a growing and successful company that has been able to maintain its “family” feel. I have always considered myself very fortunate to be an employee of TCM and grateful for all the opportunities made available to me over the years.

Cons

Halloween is a bit of a challenge.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Computer Merchant (View Most Recent)

My hard work was recognized very quickly and resulted in a promotion in a short amount of time.

Current Employee - Administrative Staff in Norwell, MA
    Current Employee - Administrative Staff in Norwell, MA

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love the people I work with - I can't say enough about how great all the staff are here. The location is great also - not having to commute into Boston everyday is such a bonus!

Cons

If you don't like dressing up for Halloween - you may not want to work here.

My experience at TCM exhausting, and i did alot of hard work for very little return

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Norwell, MA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Norwell, MA

I worked at Computer Merchant

Pros

good place to learn the very basics of recruiting, meaning the disipline of making 100+ calls a day and how to qualify candidates. other than that not much--get in and leqarn and then leave--

they have a non-compete though.

Cons

long hours--micro managed--it's EXTREMEMLY political. SOME people make ALOT of money--others don't---Some people work on work on REq's that had NO CHANCE od ever closing--where other people would submit candidates and would get them hired with a short phone screen.

the people who make the most closes are the people who ASSIGN the jobs.

I would suggest that the way they treat their recruioters should be changed to allow more autonomy- also more flexibility as fara s hours go--and more equality as far as who gets to work on what accounts.

There are newer employer reviews for Computer Merchant