Computer Merchant

www.tcml.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Computer Merchant

Great place to work!

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Love my job! This has been the best job I've had. I have been with the company for over 8 years and from day one, every employee has made me feel like a part of the TCM family. The people you work with are amazing. They are supportive and work as a team. Great team spirit!
There is definitely opportunity for growth within the company.

Cons

Happy to say i have none to report.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Computer Merchant (View Most Recent)

It’s a great feeling to go to work every day and love what you’re doing.

I have been working at Computer Merchant

Pros

I’ve been working for TCM for 8 years and I have to say that this is the best company I’ve worked for.
    It’s a great feeling to go to work every day and love what you’re doing. There’s something to be said about having staff members that have been here for 17, 18 and 28 years!
    The building is beautiful and is not your typical corporate office; it has a feeling of home to it which is another plus.

Cons

I can honestly not report anything here!

A Great Place to Work!!!

I have been working at Computer Merchant

Pros

The people that work for TCM are definitely the best part about coming to work here every day! TCM has a great family atmosphere. The benefit of not having to travel into the city is a definite pro for many. Managment's doors are always open and all thoughts and ideas are welcome. Employees are always reminded that every job here is important and is key to TCM's success. Your mindset to work here and bring a driven and positive attitude with you day to day is what is expected, and your hard work is definitely rewarded! Having an on-site gym which makes it easy for those who have really busy schedules to get a work-out in without having to hit a gym before/after work is a great amenity. The company get-togethers (pizza parties, ice cream socials, holiday events) are always a lot of fun and are a tradition here. I have been very lucky to have had some great opportunities throughout my tenure here and continue to look forward in helping TCM continue to be successful!

Cons

There are always cons - some should take "Change" in a "positive" way - no matter who the ideas come from - and give things a "Try" sometimes to help make this an even better place to work! Change is good!

Stay and strive to be positive and continue patting your staff on the back for a job well done!

There are newer employer reviews for Computer Merchant