Computer Merchant
www.tcml.com Norwell, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The most Entrepreneurial environment I've ever been a part of!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Norwell, MA

ProsLimitless opportunities to pursue new business, to share ideas and actually implement them. I'm free to run my desk as I would my own business and I love that freedom. Uncapped earning potential! Since I've joined I been supported 100% internally and it really feels like everyone wants to see you succeed (and doesn't just say it).

ConsTechnology can be a little intimidating at first and I wish there was something in place to make me feel a little more comfortable with industry terminology but, in all honesty, it wasn't difficult to learn on my own.

Hard work, but earning potential and growth is great!

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people, the environment, the earning potential, the fun company… Cons: working long hours is mandatory Advice to Senior Management: change is good - switch it up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am grateful for all the opportunies made available to me over the years.

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have worked with TCM close to 20 years and enjoy the atmosphere, location and fellow employees. The building is beautiful and the location eliminates… Cons: Halloween is a bit of a challenge. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Computer Merchant.

Worked for Computer Merchant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Merchant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Merchant CEO John R. Danieli. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Merchant employees.