Computer Merchant
www.tcml.com Norwell, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

How To Get An Extra Paycheck Every Month! Legally!

Norwell, MA

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time

ProsSome people will tell you that quitting your job and doing what you love is the answer for all of life’s problems. It’s the cure for what’s ailing the stressed out, overworked, and underengaged human. The truth is obvious: quitting your job will definitely not solve all of your problems, working at The Computer Merchant will...

ConsDue to your overwhelming schedule, I've had to sacrifice old habits like healthy eating, recreational sports, and working out. The other day I looked down and realized that I was the size of a mid-level commercial airliner.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.

The staff is friendly and helpful, giving me the tools for success.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
Norwell, MA

I have been working at Computer Merchant full-time

Pros: It is an environment that demands your best but rewards… Cons: Not many. As long as you perform, they take care… Advice to Senior Management: Continue investing in and training your employees and they will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Body Shop

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Quincy, MA

I have been working at Computer Merchant as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good selection of Health and Dental Benefits but expensive Cons: Big markup on your rate. No opportunities for increases or… Advice to Senior Management: Share the wealth to get better quality staff No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Computer Merchant.

Worked for Computer Merchant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Merchant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Merchant CEO John R. Danieli. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Merchant employees.