Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Professional work environment, limited opportunities, greatly reduced workloads.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros

salary and benefits are ok. Company has lots of talent.

Cons

reduced contracts and work opportunities- does not leverage talent. Information highly compartmentalized to protect bonuses and compensation.

rework communication between sections, and rethink methods and plans for bonus and awards - employees do not share information across organizational lines - to many employees worried about individual rewards vs. corporate goals.

3179 Other Employee Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp (View Most Recent)

Great starting Salary, but not a great company for a technically oriented worker

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Bellevue, NE
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Bellevue, NE

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros

Starting Salary
    Military Time Off
    Cool work location

Cons

Mega-Bureaucratic, They seriously take business process to get anything done to a whole new level. I would NEVER use them in a consulting capacity, as they don't know to efficiently manage an IT department. To them it is more about extracting more money out of the customer than actually providing them decent service.

They say they will pay for professional training, but they rarely do. I'm a Network Engineer wanting to attend CCNP coursework, and they won't fund it. Exactly what kind of professional development do they offer if they won't fund development that correlates directly to your position?

Like others mentioned, no real clear path for upward movement. It's almost like they don't want you to grow as a professional. I am sure it has everything to do with not wanting to pay you more.

Actually care about your employees as valuable assets. You get a cut of whatever our client is paying for my position, the least you could do is let me grow as a professional.

A crazy roller coaster ride.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros

I have a great direct manager, but he was working with us before we became outsourced. The relationship manager between us and CSC is less than desirable.

Cons

Horrible pay and no room for advancement. Short of getting another job, there seems to be no hope for a better future.

There are newer employer reviews for Computer Sciences Corp