Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com

Profit is more important then employees.... for the most part

Director (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

ProsFor the most part, the employees are very good at what they do, and proud of it. The company also has put in place many processes and procedures to help in the way we do business. Great company feel.

ConsThe company is a shell of what it used to be. I understand that there are cost cutting measures that need to be taken to competitive, but everything seems to be geared to squeezing every last penny out of the hide of the employees. Unfortunately, it still hasn't worked, and the stock is off by about 50 percent of what it used to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to spend a bit more time and money on really looking at what is important to the employees.

Changes on the way

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros: CSC has begun to recognize the need to change the way manage their work force. New CEO is a team builder that we hope… Cons: Senior Management is made up of cast aways from IT organizations that were "sold" to CSC through large contract transitions. After many years of… Advice to Senior Management: Stop believing that success is predicated on having a Sales team that can sell whatever your service center can dream up. Without the rigor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

They are good and good environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Lanham, MD

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros: Flexibility, independence, flexible hours, good team Cons: routine project, lot of documentations Advice to Senior Management: None More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!