Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com

CSC Can Be Good or Bad - Depends On Management Team

Principal (Former Employee) Falls Church, VA

ProsIf you are part of the 'fair haired' group, your career will progress. If you tap into the right network, you will have opportunity for business development and international experience.

ConsIf you are NOT part of the 'fair haired' group, your career will SUCK, plain and simple. Eventually, you'll be marginalized and put on the bench. Depending on who's in your corner, your bench time can be as short as 30 days or as long as 6 months. It depends on who likes you. If your career is stuck in the mud there - best to look for greener pastures elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey believe they have all the answers - what could I tell them - LOL!!!!
Seriously, the business development team in the NPS Group is very weak. One Partner hadn't closed a deal in the 8yrs I was at CSC - yet he didn't get fired!- go figure!!!!

stable, average

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros: salary was competitive and work was challenging at times. Large company… Cons: work hours often exceed 40 per week and quick to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more closely to employee business gorwth ideas, establish stable… More

Profit is more important then employees.... for the most part

Director (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp

Pros: For the most part, the employees are very good at what they do, and proud of it. The company… Cons: The company is a shell of what it used to be. I understand that there are cost cutting measures that need to be taken… Advice to Senior Management: Time to spend a bit more time and money on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!