Computer Sciences Corp
2.9 of 5 2,433 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

CSC - In a Transformation

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsEveryone knew that things had to change and probably that it was going to painful. Now it is happening and there has been a lot of effort into communicating plans from the corporate executive staff. This is helpful.

ConsThere has been little or no plans developed at the operational level of management that have been communicated to the workers. This has caused a lot of anxiety and many of the best people are actively looking for jobs outside of CSC.

Advice to Senior ManagementRequire managers at the levels close to where the work is getting done to communicate specific plans where the transformation will impact people servicing customers.

Great People, Terrible Corporate Structure and Pay

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp for less than a year

Pros: Network, Benefit package, people, experience Cons: Corporate Structure, Customer, Politics, Time System No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Supportive environment, but understaffed.

Associate Subcontracts Administrator (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly and helpful colleagues. Emphasis on learning and individual growth. Benefits… Cons: Managers are entrenched in archaic management techniques. Constantly understaffed with high volumes of work even though CSC charges the government 3-4 times more than what… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to take a less "anal, by the book" approach to managing employees. Strict approval chains… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Sciences Corp CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees.