Computer Sciences Corp

www.csc.com

Challenging environment but the future looks very positive

Systems Architect (Current Employee) Leeds, England (UK)

ProsWork Life balance is excellent as are the companies Ethics and Values. The new leadership team have breathed new life in to the company with an exciting program of change and evolution. The prospects for the future look very positive.

ConsMatrix management leads to fragmented career paths as staff are having to manage the expectations of multiple higher level managers often not withing the same capability group as the employee. In addition the Professional / Personal development is woeful. The focus is almost exclusively on internal web based training with no cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe bold with regard to transformation and maintain the current commitment to it.
Manage weaker staff up or out. There are under performing employees and exceptional employees and the rewards and recognition does not appear to reflect this.
The most crucial element is Investment in staff development.

Bad Senior management

Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Tons of chance to experience work in diverse working environment… Cons: Bad Senior management. Cutting cost by cutting/limiting engineer's claims (depending on… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of managers from former CSA and hire real… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good environment .. helpful policies and good exposure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy environment and Supportive/friendly HR policies. Open culture is… Cons: No Cons I can think of now.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!