The Worst company ever!

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Have nothing positive to say about my experience

Cons

Too many to list. Major fixation on profit at any cost, few employee traininig initiatives, inept senior management ranks especially in the outsourcing division, lack of respect for the employee by forcing vacations, furloughs for starters. Would not even dream of returning. I'll go on unemployment first!

Advice to Management

Group up and grow a pair! Accept that staff expenses are necessary cost of business. STOP signing contracts that are destined to be thoroughly unprofitable and get rid some of the deadwood, "hangers on" in the outsourcing division. Jeesh!

Other Employee Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

Business Analyst Principal Leader

Current Employee - Business Analyst Principal Leader
    Current Employee - Business Analyst Principal Leader

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I cannot provide any pro's.

Cons

This company is shifting heavily to off-shore resource. Those few remaining on-shore employee's are placed under a heavy burden to continue to deliver the same quality work.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with some respect.

No opportunity to move up or anywhere for that matter

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Flexibility - Team environment - Paid vacation and holidays

Cons

- No incentitives to keep moral up - Constantly changing processes that arent necessarily broken - No opportunity to move up unless you know the hiring manager or someone in a higher position to help recommend you - Health insurance options recently have changed and they arent not very beneficial as opposed to what it used to be - Raises are poor as well as bonuses; havent received one in 2 years and even then the bonuses received in the past was only $200 but I guess it was something.

Advice to Management

Perhaps it would be helpful to provide suggestions on improvements of one's supervisor or manager. Also provide better healthcare options like before and try to provide incentives to employees to boost moral and actually feel appreciated for the work being done.