Computer Sciences Corp
2.9 of 5 2,445 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

CSC seems to be at the beginning stages of positive change.

Project Director (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsI am very encouraged about how senior management is beginning to implement new changes, and I believe we will see some very solid results from these changes.

ConsCorporately the company tends to take a very simple problem and offer tedious and complex solutions.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think one of the companies weakness seems to be in communication. Rather than clear and concise, communication is filled with over used buzz words, watering down the message.

Managed by Robots Who Are Afraid of their Shadows

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time

Pros: Whether or not you agree with your rate of pay,… Cons: This is the worst managed company that I have worked for in my career. For the vast numbers of employees there are relatively… Advice to Senior Management: No hope. Perhaps a sell will save the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good company to work for

QA Lead (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Long term projects/customers;Flexibility to work from home; Cons: Very bad benefits;Salaries far below market standards;No employee rewards or recognition; New CEO promised… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are your greatest strengths. Not paying employees appropriately and disregarding employees for short… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Sciences Corp CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees.