Computer Sciences Corp
2.9 of 5 2,434 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

CSC purchased my old company, and rating should be closer to two stars

Technical Services (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsUsual large company benefits, but within the last year medical costs increased. Felt like the corporation pushed most in the U.S. to high deductible plans.

ConsMore and more takeaways. Things like bonuses are only discussed at higher levels. There was not a lot of long term prospects in my unit. Even management is not respected.

It's alright.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of internal opportunities, if you're willing to dig in… Cons: Things can get crusty. Recommendations for internal improvement get filed away in the 'ignore-forever' cabinet. All efforts must be charged to a particular project, which… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent, while it lasted

Director (Former Employee)
    Falls Church, VA

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent staff who are willing to step in and assist with solving problems. Compensation is fair, at or slightly below the market.… Cons: The company is going through a “transformation”. Delayering of staff continues. There may not be enough staff… More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Sciences Corp CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees.