Computer Sciences Corp
2.9 of 5 2,432 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

It's had its ups and downs.

Senior Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Beaumont, TX

ProsGreat coworkers and opportunities for advancement. They allow some flexibility in work schedule (depending on position) and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Recent trends have been towards improving company wide communications and streamlining management tiers.

ConsToo much bureaucracy, unclear management lines, and too little employee engagement. Poor lines of communications between organizational towers and among accounts.
Although they officially promote a healthy work-life balance, they also have policies in place that are dicotomous to that philosophy.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget that the employees working on accounts, doing their jobs are just as important to the business as those in the upper echelons. Without the "boots on the ground" there would be no need for all those managers.

No solid footing

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Depends on who you have for a manager, you can get some support. You… Cons: The higher-ups get higher and you remain the same. Your hard work will be celebrated with the leadership getting higher positions, bonuses and better pay… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize those that make you look good with an "atta-boy" instead of trying to convince employees that "you cant do anything about funds or raises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Software Engineer

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    North Charleston, SC

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work environment and the people Cons: Business Development, there is none! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer Sciences Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer Sciences Corp CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer Sciences Corp employees.