So Far So Good

Current Employee - Electronics Technician I  in  Fort Knox, KY
Current Employee - Electronics Technician I in Fort Knox, KY

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

Large Company that provides well rounded benefits package and Pay. If you are flexiable with your career, there are opportunities for advancement and growth.

Cons

Government Contracting side of the house. No longevity with the positions.
Company is so large there is no oversight at my workplace. I work for my local management team and not for the Company. Vision is a little Blurry!

Take pride in your job and you position. Promote development within the workforce and yes that includes raises and possibly and bonus every once in a while.

Other Reviews for Computer Sciences Corp

OK Place to Work

Former Employee - Senior Consultant/ERP Product Specialist  in  Marlton, NJ
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant/ERP Product Specialist in Marlton, NJ

I worked at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Client was nice/professional, co-workers helpful for new hires. Lots of documentation for reference. Pay was very good, benefits as well. Deployment locations matched with home location as much as possible.

Cons

Manager was unprofessional during meetings, hard to get one on one meetings. New hires brought in to handle deployment with only 2 weeks of training. No help with timeline issues.

Be more open to employees. Help with issues at a higher level and receive additional hours/help.

Growing up in CSC Security

Current Employee - Manager  in  Newark, DE
    Current Employee - Manager in Newark, DE

I have been working at Computer Sciences Corp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The staff of the Security Operations Centers are passionate and work to make their services and their responses better.
    There is a family aspect to the security team.

Cons

There are decisions made about services with little to no operations input. These decisions impact the processes and personnel, usual to the negative, making the environment feel more chaotic then it should.

Listen to your senior managers and your SOC managers, and standardize how account team interaction is done.

There are newer employer reviews for Computer Sciences Corp.

Worked for Computer Sciences Corp? Contribute to the Community!