Computer and Engineering Services
www.cesnet.com Rochester Hills, MI 50 to 149 Employees

i have got a year experience.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Apapa, Lagos (Nigeria)

I have been working at Computer and Engineering Services full-time for less than a year

ProsSome of the best engineering schools in the world serve as feeder ... industry professionals and entrepreneurs who work at some of the most ... U.S. News & World Report Ranking (computer science): NR ..... and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to.

ConsComputer engineering is a broad and diverse field that provides excellent, ... design, implement and troubleshoot simple or complex computer systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan and manage IT projects which includes requirements gathering.

Great Company, Decent Customers

Calibration Technician (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

I have been working at Computer and Engineering Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a great company to work for and I… Cons: Benefits lack a bit and they aren't really concerned with getting you… Advice to Senior Management: Work to improve your benefits such as PTO and stive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

software engineer

Senior Software Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Computer and Engineering Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I have graduated information technology Cons: I've worked as database administrator Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Computer and Engineering Services.

Worked for Computer and Engineering Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computer and Engineering Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computer and Engineering Services CEO Sarah Gottschalk. All reviews posted anonymously by Computer and Engineering Services employees.