Computershare
www.computershare.com Abbotsford, Australia 5000+ Employees

Excellent company that's growing despite the bad economy

I have been working at Computershare full-time

ProsThis company recognizes and appreciates hard work and dedicated employees. They encourage you to find your own level so to speak and have no problem with you applying for higher paying jobs that open up within the company.

ConsThere is a tendency to establish workloads at the absolute maximum load you can handle...and sometimes more. While they are good at the things that make up their core business, they are flat out terrible at some of the ancillary employee services. Onboarding process is very weak and you are left to flounder around on your own until your colleagues help you out.

Advice to Senior ManagementHR needs to spend more personal one-on-one time with new employees and walk them through the processes. A single phone conference or Go-to-Meeting is not enough. There is no excuse for IT to take so long to get new hires access to application programs. No one should sit around for a week waiting to be able to start working.

Going nowhere fast

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Canton, MA

I have been working at Computershare full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pleasant coworkers. Casual environment. Work changes often. Lots of exposure… Cons: Expected to work very long hours including nights and weekends. No bonuses. No comp time. No growth opportunities. Senior… Advice to Senior Management: Reorg. Create growth opportunities. Recognize employee contributions with more than… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent Foot in the Door Company

Stock Records Specialist (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at Computershare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a good company with a solid working envoirment. Very… Cons: Not alot of room for advancement if unless willing to move… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate your employees and show more recognition to them for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Computershare.

Worked for Computershare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Computershare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Computershare CEO Stuart Crosby. All reviews posted anonymously by Computershare employees.