Compuware

www.compuware.com

Strong client base - leadership heading in the right direction

Project Manager (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsExcellent client base. Pay given even while off assignment. Strong focus and commitment to training. Bonus paid to consultants who maintain 100% billability - up to $300 per month.

ConsSenior leadership seems focused solely on products and solutions, with Professional Services as an afterthought. Timing of merit increases as changed the last two years, causing some level of concern. Only 2 weeks paid vacation given to employees with less than 5 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompuware 2.0 rebranding effort generated good publicity but need to be able to sustain with existing and new clients. Naming Bob Paul as successor is also a good move.

Great products, poor management.

Software Developer (Former Employee) Merrimack, NH

I worked at Compuware

Pros: Some products were the best recognized in the world Cons: Senior level management totally unaware of how to market/sell some… Advice to Senior Management: Be less arrogant and condescending to the employees who help… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Word

Project Manager (Current Employee) Eden Prairie, MN

I have been working at Compuware

Pros: Brand name reputation and benefits Cons: None that I can think of as of now Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Compuware.

Worked for Compuware? Contribute to the Community!