Comtech, LLC

www.comtechllc.com

New to the workforce and really enjoying this job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsAs someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

ConsAs an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.

The height of unprofessionalism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Reston, VA

I worked at Comtech, LLC

Pros: Cake served on people's birthdays. Cons: Horrible work/life balance, no management structure, extremely high rate of… Advice to Senior Management: Investing in employee education/training along with paying market value salaries… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

All talk no Action

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comtech, LLC

Pros: Cake on birthdays, accessible location, decent end clients Cons: There would be talk about Comtech being a family company that will grow you, but all the decisions are based on how much money they… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, do what you say you'll do, don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comtech, LLC.

Worked for Comtech, LLC? Contribute to the Community!