Comtech, LLC

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC

Innovative Solutions and Friendly Colleagues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It's a small company, so you'll wear several hats. The advantage here is that you will have the opportunity to build your skills and diversify your value-add. There are several projects here that have long-life and high levels of customer praise. The company is growing and putting revenue toward building and maintaining measureable processes.

Cons

In staying agile, salaries tend to be on the low end. There's also more to do here, and if you allow it your work/life balance can be diminished.

Paying people what they're worth at the start of employment, and rewarding a little annually without breaking the bank, is a good way to boost retention rates.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Comtech, LLC (View Most Recent)

New to the workforce and really enjoying this job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

Cons

As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.

Nice Friendly Company - they treat people well

Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A great place if you like the excitement of trying different things. There is always something new to learn. The pay is good but they are not going to give you any extra money. In all other respects they are very good to their employees

Cons

If don't like change or if you want to do the same thing day in and day out this is not the place for you.

Focus more on the people out there on projects rather than HQ.

There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC