Comtech, LLC
www.comtechllc.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Innovative Solutions and Friendly Colleagues

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's a small company, so you'll wear several hats. The advantage here is that you will have the opportunity to build your skills and diversify your value-add. There are several projects here that have long-life and high levels of customer praise. The company is growing and putting revenue toward building and maintaining measureable processes.

ConsIn staying agile, salaries tend to be on the low end. There's also more to do here, and if you allow it your work/life balance can be diminished.

Advice to Senior ManagementPaying people what they're worth at the start of employment, and rewarding a little annually without breaking the bank, is a good way to boost retention rates.

New to the workforce and really enjoying this job

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros: As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and… Cons: As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change… Advice to Senior Management: Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The height of unprofessionalism

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Comtech, LLC

Pros: Cake served on people's birthdays. Cons: Horrible work/life balance, no management structure, extremely high rate of… Advice to Senior Management: Investing in employee education/training along with paying market value salaries… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Comtech, LLC.

Worked for Comtech, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comtech, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Comtech, LLC CEO Shailendra Sharma. All reviews posted anonymously by Comtech, LLC employees.