Comtech Telecommunications

www.comtechtel.com
Unclaimed Profile

Great place to work

Pros

Great people to work with and very diverse workforce. Flexible managers Good benefit package Values hard work and provides insightful performance reviews

Cons

Lack of communication between departments It can be hard to get a parking spot Office can either be too hot or too cold

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, but you may want to improve the communication between departments. Reward hard work with incentives.

Other Employee Reviews for Comtech Telecommunications

1. Comtech

Current Employee - Staff Scientist
    Current Employee - Staff Scientist

Pros

Salary is above average. I have a great widow office with a view and have access to a state of art lab with all the test equipment that I need to do my job.

Cons

There is NO communication from management to the employees. I work in a satellite office so my co-workers and I are victim of the "red-headed step child" syndrome. Job security is always in question. Employees strengths are not utilized.

Advice to Management

Open the lines of communication with the field offices and promote a sense of "team" within the company. There are a lot of talented people in the field offices that are not being used to their full potential.