There are newer employer reviews for ConAgra Foods

Great possiblies

Current Employee - SAP Tech in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - SAP Tech in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at ConAgra Foods full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great chances for advancement though my plant and the company as a whole. Great employees to work with and everybody uses a team attitude.

Cons

Management show question leadership as far as ownership of things and holding people accountable of their jobs. Management needs to step up and do the job they are paid for rather than pass the buck.

From the Plant Manager needs to HOLD his productions Managers accountable to make any changes.

266 Other Employee Reviews for ConAgra Foods (View Most Recent)

Not too bad

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at ConAgra Foods as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Most interns work in Omaha at the corporate headquarters, but about a dozen or so work at the manufacturing facilities around the nation. I was one of the non-Omaha interns in the summer of 2009. The intern program as a whole is second to none, and dwarfs the Management Trainee program I went into after college for another company. I was flown into Omaha three or four times that summer to participate in intern events, the college world series (which was a blast) and give a presentation to the higher ups.

On a day to day basis I learned how to operate the manufacturing facility, which was a mountain of knowledge necessary to succeed in my field. I was given a couple projects to work on through out the summer as well.

Pay was very competitive. I was able to pay for 2 semesters of school after working that summer.

Can't speak to benefits since I wasn't eligible.

Although my boss could be sort of a dick head, and was always extremely stressed out it was a great experience.

Cons

None that I can speak to. Only worked at ConAgra for 3 months.

None

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at ConAgra Foods full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hours and pay are terrific as are benefits, they pay according to the responsibilities you take on even if you don't get a new title. Company culture is GREAT!

Cons

Moving up can be difficult because not many people leave, to move up you have to rely on growth.

There are newer employer reviews for ConAgra Foods