ConAgra Foods

www.conagrafoods.com

A good company to work for.

Clerical (Former Employee) Lakeville, MN

ProsThey pay pretty well for the manufacturing industry. They post jobs internally so employees have the option to advance their career if they are qualified for the position posted.

ConsHR has what they call "the protected class" and that group is everyone that is not Caucasian. That is unfair and all employees should be treated equally.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't favor some employees and not others, treat everyone the same. Don't use employees ideas as your own and take the credit for them.

Wonderful employees, great legacy breads, HORRIBLE management with no concept of marketing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milton, PA

I worked at ConAgra Foods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great place to start a career, learn about cutting edge… Cons: The worst healthcare coverage that was expensive, extremely HOT manufacturing environment (employee comfort of no concern to management/too cheap to install exhaust fans). No… Advice to Senior Management: Hire directors and VP's that understand operations and marketing, then… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

College Sophomore excited for first internship, unstructured program and lack of stimulation leads to quick resignation.

IT Intern (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at ConAgra Foods as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Big company that taught me how to work with others,… Cons: Entered into a technical role but was not given any responsibilities and was a burden on other employees.… Advice to Senior Management: The internship program was flawed when I worked there in 2010/2011. I had a boss in my building and then a mentor who was really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ConAgra Foods.

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!