ConAgra Foods

www.conagrafoods.com

It was a great honor and privilege to work for the team in Waterloo Iowa. Conagra is truly a great company.

Engineering Manager (Former Employee) Waterloo, IA

ProsThe team, the management, the principles, the relationship between management and employee...I can't list everything.

ConsSome aspects towards project management and transfer of a project to operational control need to be ironed out. The process can be seen as clunky at times, but I know that they engineering group is fine tuning the VSU process to eliminate this.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop the skill sets of the floor employee. Conagra has some truly dedicated employees (we see this every year as we celebrate employees with 40+ years) and they all want to see true success. Don't lose focus on this, it was an honor and a privilege to work with your Waterloo team.

Internship Review

Intern (Former Employee) Omaha, NE

I worked at ConAgra Foods as an intern for less than a year

Pros: - Valuable assignments - Housing is provided - Large company with a lot of… Cons: - Below average compensation - Bureaucratic (due to size) - Short duration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

werfThisKill me.

I have been working at ConAgra Foods

Pros: Decent starting wage, I suppose. Cons: No raises. No movement. No hope. More
There are newer reviews on ConAgra Foods.

Worked for ConAgra Foods? Contribute to the Community!