ConAgra Foods

There are newer employer reviews for ConAgra Foods

Good experience - challenging culture

Former Employee - Brand Manager in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Brand Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at ConAgra Foods full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I learned a lot from my experience in Brand Management, in terms of how to own and run the P&L, and in regards to base business blocking and tackling of problems as they relate to distribution and velocity. Even as an ABM, you get as much responsibility and autonomy as a Brand Mgr or Sr. Brand Mgr., so it's sink or swim!

Cons

The culture is not so great at the corporate office in Omaha. Most senior leaders, when I was there a few yrs ago, in the Brand Management group rarely showed appreciation for the work that was done by the people below them and communication of information up and down the ranks was horrible. However, HR was working on improving the culture, but it will be a long, slow work in progress.

295 Other Employee Reviews for ConAgra Foods (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Internship!

Former Employee - Continuous Improvement Intern in Archbold, OH
    Former Employee - Continuous Improvement Intern in Archbold, OH

I worked at ConAgra Foods as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great relocation package. Managment is very supportive and cares deeply about your development. Huge efforts made to keep interns engaged and active. They will offer job offers to almost all interns in the program.

Cons

Obviously if you are in manufacturing, plan to work in very rural communities. I didnt see this as a bad thing, but some might be driven crazy living in a farming town. Your experince will also very greatly based on which location you are at.

Keep investing in the internship program as you have been doing. Conagra was voted as having a top 100 internship program for a reason and I think it really shows to those who experinced it.

The best company I've had the pleasure working for!

Former Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Omaha, NE

I worked at ConAgra Foods as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone wants to see you succeed in you career and is willing to help you achieve your goals.

Cons

As an intern their isn't very many cons about working here. Great pay, Great relocation package plus two paid trips to Omaha, NE. I have nothing to complain about.

There are newer employer reviews for ConAgra Foods