Concentrix

www.concentrix.com

Some Managers need Management Training

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsConcentrix overall is a great company to work for. They have programs available that you can work for and really make good money. Benefits are competitive, and HR staff is awesome.

ConsThere are managers who obtained their positions just by hanging out with their supervisors after hours and becoming very close friends. Some managers have no managerial experience but still get promoted to management without the skills needed to be a true leader.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should be more selective when promoting call center reps. Experience in management should be based on quality experience, instead of popularity. Leadership skills should also be a factor when promoting.

for 4 years and 7 months of stay, i had fun and of course i learn a lot.

Product Support Representative (Former Employee) Davao (Philippines)

I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: FUN... PARTY... and FAMILY..... when your with CONCENTRIX expect that you will have fun whilen working.… Cons: There are some issues such as chances of being promoted.... Advice to Senior Management: none so far Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Concentrix is a Growing Business Outsourcing Company

Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros: The main Reason to work At Concentrix , it may be for temporary job sake,… Cons: Disadvantage here in Concentrix is Salary starts with low income, no tremendous growth… Advice to Senior Management: Management should notice the Employees , who is doing value added things in a job, not only targets wise, additional knowledge wise, giving responsibilities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Concentrix.

Worked for Concentrix? Contribute to the Community!