There are newer employer reviews for Concord Hospital

i love working for concord hospital

Current Employee - Cert, Central Sterile Tech I in Concord, NH
Current Employee - Cert, Central Sterile Tech I in Concord, NH

I have been working at Concord Hospital

Pros

the pay is eqal or bettr than surrounding health care facilities,the benefits are great,the hours are flexible,you get to work for the community

Cons

the parking is terrible depending on the hours you work,some of the employees dont always respect their co- workers

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Excellent

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Concord, NH
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Concord, NH

I worked at Concord Hospital

Pros

Supportive manager and leadership. Great benefits. Work thirty six hours to be full time rather than forty hours. Great orientation plan.

Cons

The acuity of patients on some floors is very high, therefore making the nurse to patient ratio very difficult sometimes.

Advice to Management

Consider the acuity of patients before making a decision on the nurse to patient ratio on a floor at the hospital.

2. Work environment

Current Employee - Radiologist Technology in Concord, NH
    Current Employee - Radiologist Technology in Concord, NH

I have been working at Concord Hospital

Pros

As a company, I have found that there are very fair with their employees. For the most part we have been encouraged to speak to our supervisors, our higher if needed. I have always felt that I was heard, whether or not a solution could be rendered.

They provide a good working atmosphere. The room for advancement is not always available due to the lack of turn over, nor new positions opened.

In my 10+ years with the company my pay has increased while similar facilities have not been as fortunate, and our benefits have remained very good.

Cons

While the above is a positive it can be a downfall.

With a large facilities you can become a number, as with as my place with thousands of employees.

Advice to Management

Employees input is paramount. A great facilities empowers all who work for them. They are in the day to day flow of business, and may see things not visible by management.