Concordia University - Montreal Canada
www.concordia.ca Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

Being a TA while studying

Teaching Assistant (Former Employee)
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Concordia University - Montreal Canada as a contractor for less than a year

ProsI was a TA for one of my class. they give relatively good rate for a student and part-time job, and you have work closely with professor for some academic advantages, also it is an opportunity to excise public speaking.

ConsThe only cons i can think of is that it can take some of your time to study, usually the subject you had mastered it so you can be the TA for the course. Buy you could learn new things.

Part-time instructor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Concordia University - Montreal Canada

Pros: partial training for a career (or lack thereof) in academia Cons: Underpaid, made to feel lucky to be working at all More

A good place to get a graduate degree

Research Assistant (M A Sc ) (Former Employee)

I worked at Concordia University - Montreal Canada full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Knowledgeable Profs (at least in my field: Electrical Engineering) Admission is not too difficult Nice Environment Lots of… Cons: No Enough Funding for Graduate Students No High Pay Not a well-Known… Advice to Senior Management: Decrease your salary and dividend and increase the funding to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Concordia University - Montreal Canada.

Worked for Concordia University - Montreal Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concordia University - Montreal Canada reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Concordia University - Montreal Canada employees.