Interesting and challenging work

Former Employee - Senior Product Manager  in  Arlington, VA
Former Employee - Senior Product Manager in Arlington, VA

I worked at Concur full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Smart people. Cool products that are leading in their market.

Cons

You can get put into a niche.

Other Reviews for Concur

High performance culture where your willingness to work hard and solve problems can open all kinds of doors.

Current Employee - Employee Communications Specialist  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Employee Communications Specialist in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Concur is committed to redefining an entire industry. How the world approaches travel--and expense--is changing and Concur is leading the way. You can go do what you do for any company or, you can be a part of something big at Concur.

Cons

Concur is sometimes too willing to work with employees that show little desire to make the necessary changes to align their skills with the direction of the organization.

As companies grow, it becomes even more critical for average employees to observe a sense of unity among the senior staff. Perhaps more visible interaction between our leaders where employees can see the health of these relationships. Rather than risk the fractions that develop among business units, employees could be encouraged by example to "unite the clans" so to speak.

Incredible opportunities exist at this incredible company.

Current Employee - IT Leader  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - IT Leader in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Concur full-time for less than a year

Pros

Concur's business model is rock solid and we are always working hard to help business traveler's realize "the perfect trip". There is no viable competition that I can see other than "the ideal" and that is what we are constantly striving for in our everyday work. Concur is already the market leader in this space but we strive to have every business trip in the world booked through our tools and every expense report in the world to also be processed using our tools.

The people I interviewed with and work with are fantastic. They are very supportive and understand that the learning curve is steep - especially for someone who completed changed industries like I did.

Concur's new Bellevue, WA HQ is beautiful and the systems we have in place are world-class. You don't have to worry about things working because they just do. It's all cutting-edge.

The leadership team has amazing vision and passion for the company they founded 20 years ago. It's amazing and indicative to me that the three founders still work here. I wish I would have joined 20 years ago!!!

Cons

*Not a lot of direction - you have to make your own path. This might not be a "con" though.

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Concur.

Worked for Concur? Contribute to the Community!