Concur

www.concur.com

Not too bad

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Vienna, VA

Pros

I've worked here for a few years. The good thing about Concur is that the leadership/upper management constantly tries to make improvements.

Most people here are friendly but the company has undergone many re-orgs in recent years and things are not as friendly as they seem.
For instance, the password used in the internal systems and databases is an inside racist joke. Beware of some of the people that work here.

There is flex time here and the company provides generous maternity and paternity leave which makes for a decent work-life balance.

Cons

Obsolete technology ( Classic ASP) code base.

Corporate hierarchy is too tall for company size. Not much room for advancement.

No employee improvement process in place.

Keep making organizational and workplace improvements.

Add more to benefits package to attract top talent.

Other reviews for Concur

It doesn't get any better than this.

Current Employee - Senior Director  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Bellevue, WA

Pros

I've worked at a lot of high tech companies, and this one tops them all. I have been at Concur almost six years. It has great leadership, great people, great benefits, and a world class product. Even my worst day at Concur is better than my best day at any other company.

Cons

Because we are still a "relatively" smaller company, and growing fast, our processes sometimes cannot keep up.

Smart people, hard work, lots of growth opportunity

Current Employee - Development Manager  in  Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Development Manager in Vienna, VA

Pros

Almost all the people who were here when I first started are still here. That was many years ago, so people like it. There is a good technical track to grow up through levels of principal engineer.

SMART co-workers. I cannot emphasize enough how much better it makes your job when you work with smart engineers.

Exposure to new technologies. Really interesting scaling challenges. Chance to dig into software internals.

Cons

There are some teams/devs who are sort of pigeonholed in the old parts of the technology stack.

There are newer employer reviews for Concur.

Worked for Concur? Contribute to the Community!