Concurrent Technologies Corporation
www.ctc.com Johnstown, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent Work Experience

Manager (Current Employee)
Johnstown, PA

ProsCTC offers challenging, rewarding, work and life balance. I've been able to grow with the company and work with smart, genuine people. The company is process improvement and quality driven. CTC promotes innovation and lifelong learning. The company is employee driven and treats its employees like family. Senior Management is personable and committed.

ConsAs with any government contractor, budgets and the economy need to be always taken into consideration. Competition with larger businesses has gotten fierce.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep initiating and driving change!

A great place to work

Johnstown, PA

I have been working at Concurrent Technologies Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Salary and Benefits Company is focused on the employees and… Cons: Growing through the growing pains of a maturing organization. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to push forward with the changes that are being made. Force and expect accountability at all levels of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Could be much better...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Largo, FL

I worked at Concurrent Technologies Corporation full-time

Pros: - Very capable and highly trained technical engineers and scientists - Challenging projects… Cons: - Program and project management performance is inconsistent - Business development, marketing and client’s satisfaction maintenance is very weak - Funding for internal… Advice to Senior Management: - Develop better program and project managers - Prepare better business developers - Establish a better employee retention… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Concurrent Technologies Corporation.

Worked for Concurrent Technologies Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Concurrent Technologies Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Concurrent Technologies Corporation CEO Ed Sheehan. All reviews posted anonymously by Concurrent Technologies Corporation employees.