Condé Nast
www.condenast.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Working at Conde Nast

I have been working at Condé Nast full-time

ProsSome of the pros of working for Conde Nast is that money is no object in technology. They buy the best of everything and upgrade often.
Also, some of the most beautiful people I have ever worked with (because of all the fashion mags)

ConsThe pay. The people are arogant yet they try to come off like they are friendly. Promotions are based almost like a union - the amount of time you are there. There are so many managers and no one reporting to them.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the organizations within the corporation organized and communicating better

Doesn't care for employees. No raises, increase cost of benefits, no HR

I have been working at Condé Nast

Pros: Great boss but that has nothing to do with the… Cons: No HR, no salary raises every year, increase in cost… Advice to Senior Management: Share the wealth! More

Hectic, intense yet learned a lot

Fashion Features Trainee (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Condé Nast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: You learn a lot. You get tougher. Cons: Very snobby co-workers, biast behaviour. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Condé Nast.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Condé Nast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Condé Nast CEO Chuck Townsend. All reviews posted anonymously by Condé Nast employees.