Condé Nast

www.condenast.com

Solid job but leave if you don't find a patron after a couple years

Senior Web Producer (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood place to spend a couple years, maybe more if you happen to find someone you can hitch your wagon to. The pay's not great, but it's competitive.The work is sometimes interesting, if you wind up in the right groups, and it's hard, but if it's ruining your life, it's your fault, not theirs.

ConsGet out if you haven't found anyone enthusiastic about promoting you within a couple years; it's not going to happen otherwise. Leaving and coming back sometimes works, though. Regimes come and go, so you've also got to be prepared to bail or ask for more money every time they do.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt'd be awesome if the company promoted from within more, but then that makes everyone slightly less disposable, doesn't it?

I had an excellent experience as an intern at Conde Nast.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Condé Nast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Friendly, encouraging environment -Flexible Hours -Interesting subject matter -On-the-job training -Great networking benefits Cons: -Unpaid internship -May not lead to job opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Give travel stipends to unpaid interns. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, great benefits, they foster creativity

Associate Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Condé Nast full-time

Pros: Benefits, privately owned company, excellent quality of product, foster creativity,… Cons: because they are well known do not pay as high a salary as similar… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Condé Nast.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!