Condé Nast
www.condenast.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Lots of work but will open doors

Sales Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsWorking with some of the best and brightest in media and exposed to a variety of platforms - not just print. Excellent compensation. Working for some of the most renowned brands will open up a lot of doors and give you access to people you would likely have a hard time meeting at a smaller, less established company.

ConsVery heavy workload. They have been cutting staff and adding a lot more responsibility to the people that stay so hard to keep a work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to new ideas. Cookie cutter won't work anymore.

Good place to work, some flexibilty

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Condé Nast full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work, lots of opportunities to move up… Cons: Very competitive, constant firing and hiring. More

Not taking digital too seriously.

I have been working at Condé Nast full-time

Pros: Great work-life balance in the tech organization. Cons: Maybe a little too much "life" in that balance. We… Advice to Senior Management: Crack the whip. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Condé Nast.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Condé Nast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Condé Nast CEO Chuck Townsend. All reviews posted anonymously by Condé Nast employees.