Condé Nast

www.condenast.com

there's always a downside...

Advertising Coordinator (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGreat perks, good experience, working with some of the brightest minds in the industry, plenty of opportunities for growth, people here are nice and stylish. you are the crème de la crème of the industry- conde opens a lot of doors. Work is challenging but in a good way.

Conssucks to be reporting negative numbers every month, business model still relies heavily on print revenue, management reluctant to change (ie new technologies, innovation...etc), pay sucks especially for entry-level employees- working long hours but management refuses to pay them OT which is SO illegal. Cafeteria has great food but so overpriced.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes, look around - the world is changing. CN cannot rely on the legacy and the fame it established decades before...change is crucial for success. Also, pay your employees more- instead of throwing lavish and fancy / useless events and stuff.

Very interesting experience for sure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Condé Nast

Pros: Networking, understanding of publishing world Cons: Low involvement in important projects unless youre at high position Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

America's premier magazine publisher, searching for an online vision

Senior Editor (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Condé Nast full-time for more than a year

Pros: The best editors and writers in the business work here, and the… Cons: The corporate management is far removed from the decisions made in… Advice to Senior Management: Need more aggressiveness in pursuing a portfolio strategy on the web, as opposed to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Condé Nast.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!