Condé Nast
www.condenast.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not worth the stress or experience.

Media Planner (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsNetworking, Great for resume, some interesting people

ConsNo team support. Terrible work life balance. Unrealistic work expectations. Toxic working environment. Thrown into other people's lazy efforts and expected to fix the pieces.Lack of respect between employees. Non competitive salary. Don't waste your time. Manipulative employees. Despite how well you perform, if they don't like you, you won't last. Very clicky.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employee's issues. Get rid of older account executives who don't understand digital. Adjust the workload. Its advertising. Not rocket science. There is a reason why most employees leave after 6 months. Whatever you say, can and will be used against you in the long run.

A total nightmare

Fashion Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Condé Nast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Amazing exposure to luxury goods and iconic editorial contacts. I brushed elbows… Cons: The company is archaic and lacks innovation. The pay is meager and the hours are illegally long. Editors… Advice to Senior Management: Legal up, Conde Nast. You're on your way to a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great learning experience, great on your resume

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Condé Nast as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great name on your resume. With the right supervisor, you get to… Cons: Does not hire internationals for entry-level positions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Condé Nast.

Worked for Condé Nast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Condé Nast reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Condé Nast CEO Chuck Townsend. All reviews posted anonymously by Condé Nast employees.