This is a good place to work

I have been working at Condo Protego

Pros

It's a strong performing company focused on the best products, EMC and Symantec. Lots of simple processes ensure that the day to day activities are easily managed and customer satisfaction is high. Project use standard proven templates and run smoothly.

Cons

it seems that the business continues to grow but not clear that operating in only the uae is a good long term strategy, perhaps the company should expand to other nearby locations.

More team meetings please, the last one was really useful and opened my eyes to some of the otherwise unknown aspects of the company.

Other Reviews for Condo Protego

A good place to work

I have been working at Condo Protego

Pros

a good performing company
    working on great products
    interesting customer base
    great work/life balance
    a very approachable hands on management team

Cons

work schedules can on occasions be quite tough, but this is anyway to be expected and is balanced by many quieter times when self development is encouraged

none at this time

This is a very stable environment to work in

I have been working at Condo Protego

Pros

This is a very stable environment to work in, unlike my last few companies where salaries were often late and there was no confidence in the long term future of the organization. Here the management are very hands on, share lots of information and even without knowing the transaction details I can tell by the consistency of the work, orders, projects etc and the customers who we deal with that this is a strong company.

Cons

There is nothing really, its a shame that a few bad people came and left very quickly and muddied the water a little, but the core of the organization is strong and some returning staff members have shown this.

Keep up the good work and please do not do bad business deals like so many others, I want to be here for many more years

There are newer employer reviews for Condo Protego.

Worked for Condo Protego? Contribute to the Community!