Conenza

www.conenza.com
  www.conenza.com
There are newer employer reviews for Conenza

Working with a committed team of individuals who make every day at Conenza, even the challenging ones, worthwhile.

I have been working at Conenza

Pros

Great team - Fortune 1000 customers -- emerging technology space -- great benefits including sabbactical -- stock options -- downtown Seattle location.

Cons

Small team means you wear a lot of different hats -- you have to be someone that's flexible and willing to chip in wherever, whenever.

I think our leadership team does a great job of running the day to day operations and managing the staff. Of course there is always room for improvement in everything you do.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Conenza (View Most Recent)

A very solid and hard-working team and puts the customer as #1

Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Conenza

Pros

positive and enthusiastic environment, everyone wants to be here and no politics
    Highly entreprenurial environment open to ideas and willing to try new things to innovate
    A culture of trust, collaboration and teamwork
    An A++ list of customers that are highly supportive of the company

Cons

We don't have unlimited budgets to do the things we want to do, but I think that's just the reality of business these days. We are small but mighty!

A fantastic, accepting, fun exciting place to work

I have been working at Conenza

Pros

Fantastic Co workers with diverse interest and skills
    Open door policy with all of the executives
    From the top down this company encourages innovation and gets excited by new and creative ideas. Everyone is open to accepting ideas and to discussing them in a very open and frank manner.

The company is very transparent and makes an employee feel valued and welcomed.

It also feels that management is committed to an individual and will work with people to help them reach their full potential and to create a fun, invigorating, collaborative work environment.

From Friday socials, to monthly company outings, to full team trips to Montana this is an amazing company to work for, and they really care about their employees as much if not more then their customers!

Cons

Being a small company they can't always offer the programs they want to for their employees (i.e. full tuition reimbursement or free parking).

Keep doing what you're doing! I have complete faith in the leadership at Conenza and while I may challenge ideas, I would gladly follow them anywhere!

There are newer employer reviews for Conenza