Conifer Health Care Solutions
www.coniferhealth.com Frisco, TX 5000+ Employees

Supervisor

Frisco, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Care Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsSome of the immediate leadership are very hands on and will take the time to develop you professionally.

ConsWhen there is a negative perception of the department it is the standard practice to remove the Supervisor from the team. This has occured within several departments. Really they need to take a more indepth look at the department and identify the reason issue and not put a band aid on it.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe environment is too "corporate". I understand you want everything to be equal and follow the policy and procedures for everything but some times it is too much.

Disappointing.

Account Specialist (Current Employee)
Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Conifer Health Care Solutions

Pros: Compensation is fair among industry standards. Cons: Too much favoritism. 80% of middle management is in positions they are not worthy of. … Advice to Senior Management: Come down from your glass houses and take a look at your middle management. You should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Low moral, high turnover: have problem with payroll, and no leadership and no organization

Patient Access/Financial Services Representative (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at Conifer Health Care Solutions

Pros: Medical, Dental,401K benefit are great Cons: Current employee don't want to train you on the floor- its not there job, no teamwork never have work with negative ladies before very low… Advice to Senior Management: You need to hirer a trainer to trainer a new employee not the current employee who are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Conifer Health Care Solutions.

Worked for Conifer Health Care Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conifer Health Care Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Conifer Health Care Solutions employees.